Hi thanks for replying - its possible that we might be talking at cross purposes. Let me explain the workflow and see if I can make more sense
- artist uploads art into Razuna where it is held awaiting approval
- art director checks art submissions and either approves or rejects the art work
- art director can comment on work art that is rejected
This is the current approval workflow and it works fine. However…
- artist logs back in to Razuna and has no way that to see what art has been approved
- artist has no way to read the comments or see what art was rejected
I must be missing something - at least hopefully I am as this approval would be a really useful feature assuming it allows the artist submitting artwork to find the work that has been approved so they can tag it with keywords etc.