*You can only update from Razuna 1.2.3 to Razuna 1.3.5!
Please read the Update to 1.3 document, since it contains important notes regarding updating from 1.2.3 to a 1.3.x version!
- Notable Changes
- Update Procedure
- Hit the Update Page
- Update your hosts
Razuna 1.3.5 is another big point release and as such brings a set of new features and enhancements. The list below is only a short list of new features we added for 1.3. You can lookup the release notes at the public Issue Tracker at http://issues.razuna.com.
- Audio Support.
- Wordpress Support (via the Razuna Wordpress Plugin).
- Many additions to the Developer API.
You should always make a backup or Razuna and especially of your database before attempting any update! That said, this process of updating Razuna is quite simple.
- Download and unarchive the latest release from http://razuna.org/download.
- Stop the Razuna (or J2EE) server.
- Copy the folders "admin" and "global" of the new version and drop them into your existing Razuna installation folder.
- Start the Razuna (or J2EE) server.
Hit the Update Page
Before logging in to Razuna again, you need to run the Update procedure by going to http://yourdomain/admin/update.cfm (depending on your installation your URL might contain "razuna" as in http://yourdomain/razuna/admin/update.cfm). Wait and let Razuna update itself. At the end you will get notified of further actions (if needed).