Thought, Razuna 1.1.4 is only a small feature set release, it is a great stepping stone to Razuna 1.2. So, here are the changes for 1.1.4;
A folder can now be owned by a user only. Previously, you had to share a folder with the "Everyone" group. Now, you can simply uncheck the "Everyone" group and the folder will only be accessible to you. Others will not see the folder and all assets within are protected. Also, assets can not be found with the search once they are in a user protected folder. We also fixed an issue with inheritance of folder permissions.
Internet Explorer Compatible
Our international users will be happy to see that Razuna can now search words with foreign characters (like German umlauts and Norwegian characters) correctly. You can now upload your own logo and it will be shown everywhere instead of the default Razuna logo. User timeouts are handled correctly and we made a couple of subtle design changes.
Changes to the global configuration file
With 1.1.4 we did a minimal change to the name of the cloud config parameter. Thus we kindly ask you to change the name from cloud to storage. See the below code;
Additional config parameters added to 1.1.4.
Please add the following additional configuration parameter:
After you have installed Razuna 1.1.4 you should navigate to http://yourdomain/admin/update.cfm. This will check if there is an update needed for your database. If so, then please run the update before continuing working with version 1.1.4.
You should always make a backup or Razuna and especially of your database before attempting any update! That said, this process of updating Razuna is quite simple.
- Download and unarchive the latest release.
- Stop the Razuna (or J2EE) server.
- For Windows Users only: Replace the new included FFMPEG application with your existing one! This version fixes some issues people had with converting videos to different formats.
- Copy the folders "admin" and "global" of the new version and drop them into your existing Razuna installation folder.
- Start the Razuna (or J2EE) server.
- Hit the usual Update URL at http://localhost:8080/razuna/admin/update.cfm to check if your database needs a update!