Issues with s3 and No space left on device

I’ve configured the bucket and keys. This was working perfectly - but after making a new folder Im getting errors “No space left on device”

Not sure why… S3 status seems to be all online…

An error occurred: http://photos.thereel.biz/razuna/raz1/dam/index.cfm?fa=c.apiupload&isbinary=false&plupload=true&folder_id=3574F94472FC4559905485486906CCE9&nopreview=0&av=0&_v=0.2913567088544369

Time: 2/12/2015 3:32 AM
Error - struct
column 5
custom_message Error in API upload in function assets.addassetapi
detail [empty string]
errnumber com.naryx.tagfusion.expression.function.file.FileUpload
errorcode [empty string]
extendedinfo [empty string]
line 1128
message No space left on device
tagcontext
array
struct
column 5
id CFFILE
line 1128
template /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/global/cfc/assets.cfc
struct
column 4
id CFELSE
line 1108
struct
column 4
id CFIF
line 1084
struct
column 3
id CFIF
line 1044
struct
column 2
id CFTRY
line 976
struct
column 1
id CFFUNCTION
line 954
struct
column 1
id CFSET
line 154
template /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/raz1/dam/parsed/c.apiupload.cfm
struct
column 1
id CFIF
line 153
template /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/raz1/dam/parsed/c.apiupload.cfm
struct
column 1
id CFTRY
line 5
struct
column 6
id CFINCLUDE
line 232
template /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/global/fusebox5/corefiles/Application.cfc
struct
column 5
id CFLOCK
line 231
template /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/global/fusebox5/corefiles/Application.cfc
struct
column 4
id CFTRY
line 226
struct
column 3
id CFIF
line 222
struct
column 2
id CFFUNCTION
line 218
struct
column 2
id CFSET
line 57
template /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/global/fusebox5/corefiles/fusebox5.cfm
struct
column 1
id CFTRY
line 56
template /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/global/fusebox5/corefiles/fusebox5.cfm
struct
column 9
id CFPROCESSINGDIRECTIVE
line 55
struct
column 2
id CFINCLUDE
line 37
template /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/global/host/dam/index.cfm
struct
column 1
id CFELSE
line 35
struct
column 1
id CFIF
line 30
struct
column 1
id CFINCLUDE
line 33
template /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/raz1/dam/index.cfm
tagname CFFILE
type Expression

“No space left on device” is an error message from your operating system, most likely you have no space on your hard drive.

Note: Even though you selected S3 as the storage option, Razuna will still store all uploaded files in a temporary directory and upload them from there to S3. This temporary directory will be cleaned out every 6 hours.

Perhaps there is a cron that isnt firing. It seems to be uploaded to S3, but when I moved Razuna to a larger volume and then cleared /opt/razuna_tomcat_1_7/tomcat/webapps/razuna/assets then the app doesn’t show thumbnails, etc.

I guess Im confused what the local Path to assets is for if a s3 bucket is connected.

Ok I got the images to load, that was my issue with s3… But I guess I dont understand the local path to assets. I assume this is the temp place you were talking about. Should there be a cron that fires to do this? Do I need to update my cron script?

If you move the “assets” path to another drive you need to let configure
this in Razuna. Please see
http://wiki.razuna.com/display/ecp/How+to+move+the+asset+directory+to+another+drive

wiki returns 500 error

I know. It is currently down. We are working on it.