I’m testing Razuna (the default 1.6.5 standalone package on a Windows 7) and have encountered several problems:
- Non-ASCII text watermarks are rendered as gibberish.
- Non-ASCII metadata is saved correctly to the DB, but not to the image files themselves.
- Files with non-ASCII filenames are uploaded correctly, but when downloaded the filenames change to _.png (for whatever extension).
- Picture watermarks (at least for PNG) are not applied at all.
- Clicking “Download” in an individual file’s “Renditions” page results in a “The record has been updated successfully” message rather than a download. Downloading elsewhere works properly.