Issues about downloading files 2

1. When I download some files via basket, files are saved as their original directory of Razuna.

But when I download files from several folders, it becomes so complex that I have to extract each file from each folder.
    Can I download basket without directory? Or is there any way to download files from some folders directly without separating them?

2. In a folder, the function “download to desktop” can apply to one file at a time.

But I want to select some files in a folder and download them to desktop at once.
    If it is possible to designate folder to save files, it would be better.

thanks for reading. :smile:

The folder structure is here to stay for now. We have many customers that want the folder structure, so they know which file belong to which structure. They don’t want to loose this on downloading files.

As you’ve figured out there are a couple of options to download files:

1. By using the “green icon” next to each file you can download files individually.
  2. By putting files in the basket and download the files of a basket.
  3. By navigating to “More actions” and then select “Download files in this folder”.

I hope this helps.

How a developer should implement this.

Please ask proper questions and not “one-liner” making us guess what you want.

Thank you.

How to do this ,which file to use

know which file belong to which structure. They don’t want to loose this on downloading files.

As you’ve figured out there are a couple of options to download files:

By using the “green icon” next to each file you can download files individually.
By putting files in the basket and download the files of a basket.
By navigating to “More actions” and then select “Download files in this folder”.

Which file has been called on ““Download files in this folder” which method?