ImageMagick version

Hi

I am running the version 1.9.1 on Windows Server 2012 R2 and I have installed the ImageMagick-7.0.5-10-Q16-x86-dll.exe (https://www.imagemagick.org/download/binaries/ImageMagick-7.0.5-10-Q16-x86-dll.exe). However it says that the executable cannot be found. I think it’s looking for “convert.exe” which no longer exists. Renaming “magick.exe” to “convert.exe” got around the issue but when I upload images it fails to crop.

Thanks,
Sam

Yeah, simple solution is to use a version 6.x of ImageMagick…

The v7.x installer wizard has an option in Select Additional Tasks where you can “Install legacy utilities (e.g. convert)”. This may be the work-around to allow the latest releases to work with Razuna. (Just noticed this, haven’t tested yet.)

Yes, you need the legacy setup. We are looking for convert, etc. The v7.x
are all one command and is not supported.

So, would you say that ImageMagick-6.9.9-13-Q16-x86-dll.exe (Win32 binary, 16 Bits/pixel, Dynamic) would be the most recent version that is supported by Razuna? I found it in the FTP archive located here.

Yep, or installing the legacy options as you outlined in your original post

the solution is simple. on ImageMagick-7 static folder. copy and paste the magick.exe and rename de new magick.exe copy to covert.exe.
important!!! add the folder to the system path.

The solution is to install the legacy executables!

Razuna needs more than just the convert one.

You are correct. thanks