thank you for your reply!
I have deleted old razuna and razuna-searchserver folders in the webapps folder and copied the new ones from Razuna 1.9.5. zip file.
Then I have run Installation wizard from http://localhost:8080/razuna, custom installation, database restore option. My original database was h2, I have restored it to MySQL at the same time as I did the upgrade. This is all I have done.
In my options table I have only:
- taskserver_location (value local)
- taskserver_location (value http://localhost:8080/razuna-searchserver)
It is strange that conf_db_type and ss_db_type is h2, but I have restored it to MySQL.